Sunday, June 21, 2009

Still in the Palm of His Hand

As an update to the previous post on my granddaughter, I thought you should know that after observing her in the hospital for a couple of days, it was decided that the symptoms that she was exhibiting were not of enough concern to make it necessary to do any kind of emergency surgery. As a result she was released from the hospital and allowed to return home where she will await the originally scheduled surgery on June 25th -- still in the palm of His hand.

2 comments:

Robert Alan McArthur said...

Elania did undergo eight long hours of successful brain surgery on the 25th to remove the tumor. She is alive and well on the road to complete recovery--still in the palm of His hand.

bls426 said...

Robert, you may not remember me but when you were little and lived in Miami we saw you fairly often.
My name is Betty Stainton, wife of Lafayette Stainton. We probably saw each other at some of the reunions,too.Your dad sent me this blog information. I am saddened to hear of you daughter, Elania's
difficulties and death. You wrote so beautifully about her illness
and journey home to be with the Lord. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and Nan.
I know you are excited about the new grandbaby! I am so happy for
you and the new MOM and DAD.
I have not done much in the way of blogging, but you are certainly gifted at writing as shown by this wonderful blog. I enjoyed reading about you and Nan and other information. Best wishes to you and your family.
Love, Betty