Friday, August 15, 2008

A Little Bit Of Heaven


This is my newest grand-daughter, Heaven. I've yet to meet her in person, but my wife recently met her for the first time. When I asked Nan about her, she only gave me a two word description of her: "She's perfect."


I'm thankful for the pictures, because if I didn't have them I would have thought that she had exaggerated, just a little!



Heaven basically has her whole life ahead of her. Yet, before she was born there were things in place, and in the short time she has been alive there are things that have happened, that have forever determined certain parts of the course of her life. Still, in the end, it will be up to her to become who she really is, by how she deals with whatever life brings to her.


So as I contemplate what lies ahead for Heaven, I am comforted to know that God has already made provision for everything that she will ever need. All she has to do is trust Him.


And God has already seen to it that she has someone to show her how to do it, by her example of faith--her mother.

No comments: